One of the decals on an upright member on the forward end of the dolly.
This is the middle label and, although badly faded, appears to read
- Attach forward and aft slings to engine.
- Secure wing studs on cover retaining strips around base of
- Remove fastener inserted in ball mount (Pt.
- Using aft sling only, slowly hoist engine to remove weight from handler
yoke lugs (Pts. C1 and
C2). Remove pins from both yoke lugs. Hand hold
yoke and lift engine until engine clevises clear yoke lugs (Pts.
C1 and C2). Rotate yoke forward to rest on
- At pin mount (Pt. B) disengage spring
actuated slider by pulling red handle forward and turning
- Slowly lift engine until ball socket is clear of ball mount (Pt.
- Carefully move engine aft until pin in engine red adapter plate is clear
of pin mount (Pt. B).
- Carefully lift engine away from handler.
- Secure yoke to yoke supports. Remove cap from stud between gussets and
place on ball mount (Pt. A). Secure with fastener assy. Return red
handle to original position.
- Remove decking and handler dust cover stored in base. Store security
cover and cover sling in handler base. Replace decking with flat side
- Install handler dust cover.