The instructions, printed on the start cart's control panel. It reads
- Main power switch on.
- Start both engines - one at a time.
- Position cart and engage probe
- When 'Starter Ready' lamp lights, 'Start Jet' switch can be
- When 'Transmissions Shifted' lamp lights, throttle handle may be advanced
- The jet engine may be accelerated to starter cart limit, but monitor
output torque and limit to 700 ft.-lbs.
- At 3150 jet engine RPM, close throttle and actuate 'Shut Down'
- In the event a flashing red lamp is observed, close throttle and actuate
'Shut Down' switch.
- In the event a flashing amber lamp is observed, check malfunction and
abort engine start if necessary.